A Senior Network Development Analyst candidate shall possess the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree or higher in any discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of full-time All Source Analysis and/or Network Development experience.
- Experience identifying critical nodes within a political, military, or other strategic-level network and identifying key facilitators, enablers, and decision makers
- Experience identifying intelligence gaps and working with Collection Manager and Collection Requirements Managers to mitigate or resolve intelligence gaps
- Experience working collaboratively to unify Strategic Analysis efforts with Collection efforts to ensure unity of effort to answer Key Intelligence Questions (KIQ)
- Demonstrated experience analyzing military, geo-political, or similar mission areas focused on the East Asia region.
- Professional briefing and communication skills and ability to work effectively and harmoniously with fellow team members.
A Senior Network Development Analyst candidate is preferred, but not required, to possess the following:
- Experience analyzing political, military, or cultural issues related to countries in East Asia
- Experience writing finished intelligence (FINTEL) products compliant with Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) 203, 206, and 208
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in International Affairs, Political Science, Foreign Area Studies, or National Security Studies.
- Language skills relevant to languages commonly used in the East Asia region.
- Current CI Polygraph.