Cyberspace Solutions is seeking a Sr-Level Open Source Research Analyst, with an active TS/SCI security clearance, to support a government customer in Reston, VA.
Provides on-site Open Source intelligence support to the Intelligence Community; Conducts searches, collects and analyzes information, accesses databases and libraries, writes technical reports and develops summaries for analysts. Coordinates with Intelligence Community analysts of other disciplines and decision makers on matters relating to collection, analysis and reporting of Open Source information. Prepares and delivers briefings as required.
Job Requirements: The position of Sr.-Level Open Source Research Analyst shall possess the following qualifications:
· Bachelors or Master's degree with 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience, or specialized training with 8 years of intelligence analysis experience.
· Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
· Documented OSINT tradecraft training to include, but not limited, to OSINT 101, OSINT 300, and CASO/COSMO. In leu of training, actually OSINT experience using tools such as BHTK, OpenIO, Maltego, Babel, etc... will be considered
· Working knowledge of Open Source intelligence theory, practice and work in deep web mining
· Knowledge of web search tools and commercial databases
· Possess strong communication and negotiating skills and the ability to develop/present strategies for Open Source collection;
· Basic reading proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin), Russian, Arabic, or Farsi is desired
· Working knowledge of Intelink, Lexis-Nexis and other commercial databases such as Proquest, Scopus, Science Direct, EbscoHost, Business Monitor International, MS Office and tools for utilizing text/pictures/websites and transferring them to an internal network;
· Experience writing and editing clear and concise reports.
· Familiar with and experienced working in a secure Government facility and knowledge of policies regarding personal conduct and the safeguarding of classified material.
· Strong work ethic and ability to self-motivate.