Supporting DIA’s Asia Pacific Regional Center (APRC), the Senior C4I Analyst shall, at the direction of the government, provide services to include:
- Gather intelligence and information from multiple sources and disciplines and fuse the information and intelligence into comprehensive database-based assessments.
- Coordinate analytic assessments and products with relevant stakeholders across DIA, DoD, and the IC.
- Provide accurate, substantive advice and assessments to the government customer when requested and participate in DIA and IC working groups and meetings as needed.
- Coordinate and participate in briefings for senior administration and DoD executives as needed.
- Author and co-author properly formatted, comprehensive, and professional strategic products, typically within the DIA product line (e.g. DI Short, DID Article, etc.).
- Follow DIA’s processes and procedures for delivering comprehensive, strategic analysis focused on an assigned area of interest.
- Follow DIA’s processes and procedures for initiating untasked production (initiative production) on an assigned area of interest.
- As required, update a web-based visualization product to deliver graphic representation of related assessments